Everyone is welcome to stitch along!

Everyone is welcome to stitch along!
Click here to go see how it all starts...and then stitch with us!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Kitchen Blessings Part 1



I'm so grateful for a working stove and fridge...Mine don't look like this...but...I think you get the idea. Cold food when you need it and hot food for dinner! My family likes that part. But I have traveled to many countries with my father who is a minister...and I have seen people do with much less. Cooking over firerings and keeping food cold in dark cool rooms but no refrigeration. Wow....so I am indeed grateful.
Blessings,
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. What a GREAT blessing....the more I read of all of our blessings, the more blessings I realize I have. I think your stitching is precious....Hugs and love, Genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, to travel.. That's a blessing I'm sure.. But I don't think there's anything that snaps me back into the proper perspective of things, than when I see a child hurting or doing without. It breaks my heart, and I remember how much we are very blessed to have what we do... LOVE your squares, Debbie! And actually, my refrigerator DOES look like this one! Dear Son spends more time in and out of it than anyone, so just add a few barbecue fingerprints, and it will look JUST LIKE MINE!.. (just kidding! ha! ha!) Have a great day! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your squares! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete