Everyone is welcome to stitch along!

Everyone is welcome to stitch along!
Click here to go see how it all starts...and then stitch with us!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So far, so good!

Hey everyone! Just a glimpse of what I've done so far...since this picture I have finished quite a bit more.
Please leave me a comment, I want to come by for a visit and see what you have done and I don't seem to have all the stitchalong gals on my blog list! How are you coming along on your stitching? Can't wait to see all that you have done!
Blessings,
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, it's looking so pretty! I haven't started mine yet ... I've got a background fabric that I found in the remnant bin at Hobby Lobby, but it needed to be washed and now it's a wrinkled mess. Need to do it again and this time, let it air dry a bit and then finish with a good pressing, instead of throwing it into the dryer. I hope to get started on it soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your sampler . . .. so colorful.

    please stop by and see what I've accomplished . . I think I just finished #85 . . .

    paula
    snowflake Blessings
    january1951.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your sampler Debbie! It's coming along beautifully, love your squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Debbie,
    your blessing blocks are lovely ,i have been following your blog from the beginging of blessing block project.
    your sampler is coming up lovely.
    i am s
    also into it ,but going slow ,but still going on ,do visit me some times .
    kind regards
    Rachana

    ReplyDelete