Everyone is welcome to stitch along!

Everyone is welcome to stitch along!
Click here to go see how it all starts...and then stitch with us!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Flower filled Wheelbarrow...




We have an old rusty wheelbarrow that I plant with seasonal flowers. I also planted a small Christmas tree in it at Christmas...during the holidays I add little signs and white lights.For fall there will be mums, little pumpkins and a scarecrow... Now it boasts miniature roses, miniature ivy plants and all types of spring bulbs that are blooming late...we live in S. California in the mountains so our blooming time starts late....
I've thought about
painting the wheelbarrow to be a little more pleasing to the eye...
but there is something enduring about the rust on it.....
Blessings,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. I have a yucky old wheelbarrow that I should plant, but hubby wants to be able to use it, so it sits 99.9% of the time upended by the shed. Yours is lovely. (both the real one and the stitched one)

    ~Faith

    Sew Many Blessings
    Needle & Fabric Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think you're right Debbie.. I like your wheelbarrow just the way it is! Love the sweet square you stitched too!.. Happy 4th of July Weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete