Everyone is welcome to stitch along!

Everyone is welcome to stitch along!
Click here to go see how it all starts...and then stitch with us!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Girl~High Heels

Little Sissy~gets to me....the day she was born I held her in my arms and swooned! Her little feet~one day would wear high heels~ but right them they fit so tiny in my hand. She just got to me. Lots of tears, lots of laughter, now I'm enjoying her again....she is home from college.
Sometimes I close my eyes and think of proms, homecomimg...endless soccer games....broken heartedness, learning to put makeup on...teaching her the importance of integrity....NEVER walking away from God who we are blessed to serve, that family is very important, keeping your word:
and I would love to do it all over again....for this one...she gets to me!

Blessings,
Debbie
"Love never stops being patient, never stops believing, never stops hoping, never gives up. Love never comes to an end."
I Corinthians 13:7,8

5 comments:

  1. what a wonderful relationship you must have with your daughter. You are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful...just like you:)

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, Adorable pic of you and your daughter. She's beautiful like you! I love your new stitching blog! This cute little sampler your working on, is this a pattern or did you design it yourself? It's so cute!
    Cross stitching in my favorite thing to do!
    Blessings, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie! My daughter is in her last year of college, going for her Masters degree!.. I'm so proud of her, and I know exactly how you feel!.. Love this square... and loved every minute of being a Mommy to my baby girl! Still do! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie,
    I love this square! The French knots look great -- careful, though, or you may get as addicted to them as I am!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't wait to check in with you again and see your next square!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete